“[Shots] is a fantastic watch! One of the most informative things that’s been happening in the last 100 years.”
David Cheyne, Director of Awake Canada Civil Rights Association
Shots: Eugenics to Pandemics Trailer
DVD includes 15+ minutes of bonus scenes
Shots Available for free on Tubi TV
Along with 9 other awards and nominations.
“Well-documented … not just opinion … I’m really recommending people get this book and read it … I really encourage everybody to get online and order this book right away!”
– Joe Maddison, a radio host who has been selected as one of Talkers magaine’s top ten most influential talk radio personalities for ten consecutive years and he is the only African-American to be listed in the “talented tenth”.
“I really think [Drugs as Weapons Against Us] is a fascinating compendium of … what the CIA was doing … regarding manipulating our minds … targeting a lot of famous celebrities, musicians. [John Potash is] an author I really recommend you read … definitely read Drugs as Weapons Against Us.”
– Sean Stone, host of Buzzsaw on The Lip TV, as well as an actor, film director, producer and screenwriter. Sean is the son of film director, Oliver Stone.
“This is a marvelous book!”
– John B. Wells, former weekend radio host of “Coast to Coast AM”, 2012-2014, who has appeared on dozens of international radio stations and currently hosts “Caravan to Midnight”.
“In my first radio interview, Frank Zappa told me the CIA was distributing LSD to the hippies. [Drugs as Weapons Against Us is] Unbelievable! Just a compelling story!”
– Allan Handelman, syndicated “Rock Talk” radio host who spent three years on Talkers magazine’s “Heavy Hundred” most influential America radio hosts.
“Awesome guest [John Potash] … is going out on a limb. This is a book that if you’re interested in the manipulation of the population, you’re going to want to get. This is the kind of book I just crave.”
– Joyce Riley, national syndicated radio host of “The Power Hour”.
“[John Potash] has done a wonderful job of research and a wonderful job of presenting [his] facts.”
– Rob McConnell, nationally syndicated Canadian radio host of “The X Zone”.
“When Lennon met semi-privately with media guru Marshall McLuhan in late 1969, McLuhan let Lennon know he was a ‘useful fool’, and The Beatles were [used] for psychological warfare … in popularizing drugs. Lennon stormed out but came back a few hours later to learn more. [Drugs as Weapons Against Us] is exhilarating and well-researched … with startling revelations … definitely worth the read!”
– Richard Syrett, nationally syndicated Canadian radio host of “The Conspiracy Show”.
“The CIA have used drugs as weapons against Americans … to control people or pacify dissension against the official status quo-the government’s war policies. … We should not delude ourselves that U.S. Intelligence has repented and would never repeat these operations. … Many people still look at the rapid rise of the hallucinogenic use among these popular Sixties rock stars such as The Beatles, Rolling Stones and Jimi Hendrix as positive contributions – I don’t – to the Sixties idealism. It wasn’t about the world’s possibility for peace, love and global cooperation – that’s naïve. Nevertheless, we barely consider the possibility that such pacifist views were the intention of U.S. Intelligence agencies, and the CIA and it’s moneyed interests had a role in crating the Sixties subculture and [leading them to] dropping our and leaving behind radical dissent and protest. [Joh Potash has] covered so much inn [his] research … we appreciate his work”.
– Gary Null, radio host on New York City’s WBAI 99.5 FM, and syndicated to Pacifica Radio Stations in Los Angeles and elsewhere, as well as the Progressive Radio Network.
“The book is amazing!”
– David Clyde, radio host of “The Wild Side”, 990AM WBOB, Rhode Island.
“I Just got the book a couple days ago and I can’t wait to read it. I really can’t.”
– Bill LuMaye, WPTF, 680AM/850AM Raleigh, Duram, Chapel Hill, NC. Listed in Talkers magazine Top 250.